New Manager Development
Sep 25, 2020 | 8:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT$399
This 4-hour session elevates managerial competence and confidence by providing foundational management tools, exploring the manager role and expectations that surround it, and learning about mistakes managers make…and how to avoid them. Participants engage in table discussions and problem-solving exercises; immediately applying and practicing techniques and solutions that support management success.
- Understand the complexity and expectations of the manager role
- Gain management tips, tools and techniques for each stage of the employee lifecycle
- Avoid management mistakes and navigate common workplace challenges
- Explore emotional intelligence as a management necessity
- Learn the importance of self-awareness and modeling the way