- This event has passed.
Understanding Workplace Styles with DiSC®
May 20, 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT$155
As we continue to shift towards remote work, we experience new challenges in collaboration and communication. Being understood, and understanding others is critical when face-to-face communication methods are limited.
- Have you ever wondered why it seems easier to connect with some people more than others?
- Are you curious about how others may perceive you?
- Would you benefit from key strategies to increase your effectiveness in communicating and collaborating with others?
In this workshop:
- Discover your own DiSC® style and recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape your workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC® styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to your organization
- Receive your personal 20-page workplace-specific profile report to learn about your style and key strategies for increasing effectiveness in working with other styles
After registering, you’ll receive a link to take the DiSC® assessment, along with online meeting access information.